SquareTrade © AP6.0
Click Here. Double your traffic. Get Vendio Gallery - Now FREE!
You are looking at (1) NEW Peavey Tour 700 Bass Amplifier Head.
The Peavey Tour 700 is a high-powered workhorse featuring highly specialized EQ, built-in subharmonic generator and Peavey's new, patented SmartRail technology.
With the patented Kosmos B feature, the Peavey Tour 700 bass amp head drops big bottom end! This Peavey exclusive subharmonic enhancer generates a note one octave lower than the original note, creating interesting harmonic textures and significantly enriching the bottom end. The Peavey Tour 700 bass amplifier head offers extensive additional tone shaping through a 9-band graphic equalizer, configured so its frequency bands are spaced at critical bass guitar frequencies to let you define the response curve easily.
The Peavey Tour 700 also features DC protection, an efficient parallel cooling system and a two-speed cooling fan - plus Peavey's patented SmartRail technology, which gives this amp massive dynamic power in a lightweight package, without introducing any switching distortion or delay.
- Pre- & post-gain controls
- Bright & low-cut switches
- Contour control for advanced signal shaping
- Active high & low shelving controls
- Hi boost, low cut
- 9-band constant-Q graphic equalizer w/ bypass switch
- Analog octave divider w/ level control & Footswitchable bypass
- Post-EQ effects loop
- Buffered tuner send jack
- DI XLR output w/ failsafe phantom power backup capability
- 2 input jacks for high & low output basses
- Rear-mounted auxiliary input jack
- 500 watts (rms) into 8 ohms, 700 watts (rms) into 4 ohms (4 ohm minimum load)
Any spots on the pictures are off the glare from the camera flash.
If you are not satisfied with your purchase, please contact us For further info... call TOLL FREE 1-888-MAGDON1...1-888-624-3661 Mon - Sat 11am - 4pm Eastern time...Standard shipping rates are for CONTINENTAL USA (LOWER 48) ONLY!
On Feb-19-11 at 16:10:53 PST, seller added the following information: